Sunday, April 1, 2012

if you want me to treat you like shit i will (Relearning the Alphabet)

A
i remember when i started writing on
both sides of pages
metaphorically, this is poetry
is everything metaphorical?
an infinitely sharp knife will cut you
into infinity pieces

B
how do you use the word Beautiful
what do you mean by it
i want my friends to never die
before i do

C
change
everything is always changing
constantly
for example,
when you hold your pen horizontally
the ink will start to not come out anymore
until you hold it vertical again
maybe that was a bad example

D
do i ever seem unsatisfied
because if i do
maybe i should start doing something
like
maybe i should think abt how much
i like music
but when it's quiet too it's nice

E
my neck hurts
the word every
i feel like an envelope
every time
on ee cumming's desk
everywhere
and my lower back too

F
effects pedals creating different sounds
on my bass guitar
i am a mosnter
e f g

G
the shape of things to come
and things that have been
we are sitting around a campfire
ban
jos

H
hi it is extremely nice to meet you
wow cool we have the same name

I
me one roman
how you think abt yourself
authoritive (authorite)
authoritvly
authoritatively
acceptance
acceptence

J
jumbo shrimpin
with my homies
you are an eagle
i said that to this
rele drunk kid

K
then me and my friend
kyle convinced him to drink a brisk
my friends name is actually jimmy lol
the metaphorical warmth under the blankets

L
there are so many meanings inside
you
it's something i love to think abt

M
do the right thing
or try to think more abt
doing the right thing

O
.i.tell.people.i.am.an.o.
.but.i'm.really.just.the.number.zero.
.oh.
.i.thought.you.were.a.circle.

it's funny how can mean nothing
and infinity
(i meant to write a symbol)
but we also or something

P
a person who is really tired
and misses sleeping next to his girlfriend
and everything abt her
as a person

Q
you can't win them all
there's one at every party

R
i hope i rember to go to the bathorom
before falling aslepe
brings up bad memories
do you every wonder how to read
how i wish they were real

S
i want to give you a unicorn
take a picture of your face
and keep it in my heart forever

T
tell me what you think my name means
but without every really telling me

U
i always like the lyrics
"but you, ya know, you are my favorite"
by coheed and cambria
in that song they made

V
my roommate isn't a fan of the term
"went viral," or "going viral"
he pretty much hates the internet

W
so much depends on the red
i'm just kidding i love you
X
i miss being excited abt the x-games

Y
i've got an idea
we name the band "yes"
oh wait somebody already did that

Z
get excited abt waking up tomorrow
or any day
for that matter
that's what matters

No comments:

Post a Comment