Friday, February 3, 2012

pg 2 horizontal

I am unsure whether                                      It's
 certain people I am                                       very strenous
  friends with on facebook                               to write
   are schitzophrenic                                         like this
    or just extremely                                           while in bed
     creative                                                        I mean
                                                                      on my
I am tired                                                        hand
I like these little
  book thingys
A combo between                                        When you are
  a y and an l                                                   asleep
                                                                    you are communicating
                                                                    that you are
                                                                          asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment