Friday, February 3, 2012

second to last page

eye,
there was once a story that ended before
it was ever written. I'm not sure whether
ir not I'm still hallucinating or wherher
that man really just rode into the backyard
on a motorcycle and said "I followed the music."
Its getting quiet now in the library. His body
is telling him it will soon be time to go into
the bathroom and take a shit. Just texted
the phrase "I have to poo first." Don't everpiss
on the carpet ever again. A man wearing
an ambiguously gay scarf just descended
the stairwell. His body just farted a metaphor
for writing.  a metaphor for chapbooks. It doesn't
make a difference who wins the super
bowl this year just don't get too drunk.
Make sure to eat a lot of wings. His
body is telling him it will soon be time to go into
the bathroom and take a shit. Just texted
the phrase "I have to poo first." Don't everpiss
on the carpet ever again. A man wearing
His body is telling his brain that his hand is
tired but he keeps moving it anyway. There
once was a story that ended before it was
finished. There once was a story that started
before it was ever finished. I want to walk thru
the book censor and when it goes off the
guy will look at me and say
"it's ok" eye

No comments:

Post a Comment