Friday, February 3, 2012

pg 4

i am naked while
you are nude
we are bothing
drinking snapple
outside next to a stream

from this chair in the library
i can see for miles
projecting my emotions
into an airplane isee
out the window

everything i look at
i am projecting my feelings into
the entirety of the library
everything i am currently
feeling right now on the
white surface of the moon
the blueness of the sky
surrounding the moon
my eyes are actually on the
moon and in my peripheral
vision everything is blue
blue like the cover of this book
or the ink inside this pen
and on this page
right now this book is
the color of the inside of
my brain

cont'd...

all of my emotions are now the surface
of the moon during the day when
the sky is blue

my vision of the moon is only a
tiny place in the blue sky
i always thought the man in the
moon looked like a dog barking,
or growling. or at least with its
mouth open

No comments:

Post a Comment